

This year Thanksgiving was held at the LaCoste's house in Athol. A few years ago we started a new tradition where the Buccini's and the LaCoste's share the holiday. We switch locations each year, so that it's only every other year that the families are responsible for the meal. This year the meal was delicious... though Natalie didn't love the turkey, she did LOVE the ham. It was a great day.


Kevin, Natalie, "Nan", "Papaccini", and I went to the Santa Parade in Haverhill. We all bundled up to brave the cold temps... and if there hadn't been a chimney fire in the house across the street, which caused a significant delay, I think we would have actually been there to see Santa come by :( Oh well, Natalie loved what she did see, but it was too close to nap time to expect any more of her! The little bugger absolutely refused to wear her mittens too. Her hands were like little icicles when we got back to the car.

So lately Natalie and Nan have been cooking on their Thursdays together. Natalie LOVES this time! She often goes into the cabinets and gets bowls and says "bake a cake?" This particular time I think that they were making pancakes after a sleepover :)
1 comment:
I can't believe how cute little Natalie is, and how it touches my heart to see her with her grandmother who obviously loves her dearly. I hope she can help us make cookies.
I can't wait to see you all soon.
Post a Comment